Aclaro’s petroLook application should be central to your Capital Management processes
A petroLook-based Capital Management solution allows you to:
- Load variables/streams for capital projects from third party economic evaluation systems, Excel models, or Excel templates
- Directly forecast input parameters for capital projects – production, price, capex, opex, interest, royalties, and taxes – or modify the data loaded from other systems
- Calculate the resultant revenue streams, cashflow, earnings, and key performance indicators
- Analyze the impact of changing price and/or the inclusion/exclusion of specific projects or capital plan wedges
- With the Portfolio Advisor module – optimize your capital spending program using multiple goals (like production, NPV, and cashflow) while honoring multiple constraints (such as capital spending limit, organizational limits, long term vs. short term projects)
- Allocate capital across multiple companies, business units, and/or countries
- Compare actual performance (from accounting actuals, AFE information, and/or field data capture estimates) against forecasted performance.
- Reforecast and/or reallocate capital at any time
- Perform your capital accrual analysis and reporting
- Perform lookback analysis to improve your understanding of what was achieved with prior capital programs to ensure that you’re making better decisions for the future.
- Generate any required analysis and reporting
- Control access to the information and functionality of the system
If you’re interested in learning more, contact us for additional information, case studies, and to set up a demo – firstname.lastname@example.org