1) Aclaro softworks inc, is looking for an Integration Consultant for it’s growing consulting practice. Integration Consultants are the client interfaces of aclaro. Using their analytical and problem-solving capabilities, they work with clients to evaluate the clients challenges and propose solutions to those issues. With other team members and individually they work on and manage multiple tasks and ensure that the solutions are developed on time and according to specifications. They deliver the solutions to the clients and teach them how to use the software. As the Integration Consultant's schedule is often driven by client needs and schedules, an Integration Consultant needs to be able to work a flexible schedule and travel to client sites.
In addition to strong client skills, Integration Consultants need to have strong technical skills to implement and integrate applications at client sites. Integration Consultants work with SQL Server and Oracle and also work with C# to provide the end-product. They use their strong problem solving skills to deliver a quality solution in a challenging and fast-paced environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Deadline focused; doing what it takes through creative and independent thinking
- Ability to with minimal supervision and guidance
- Willing to work in a face paced and interactive work environment
- Ability to travel to client sites
- SQL Server
What you’re looking for:
- A place to call home
- A challenge
- A place to prove and further develop your skills
Great compensation in the form of
High energy work place
Outside the core atmosphere
- Opportunity to expand your technical and industry knowledge
2) Position Title: Technical Writer
Type: Contract, Part time
Start Date: As Soon As Possible
This position is on an as-needed basis. The ideal candidate will be working with the head of the product to add content to our award-winning online help file as new features are added to the application. Our software application is released twice a year with a number of major features and sub-point releases through out the year with minor features and bug fixes. These releases require the help file and release notes to be updated.
The technical writer will also be responsible for maintaining the recently updated application installation guide. The technical writer will also develop new application training materials to replace some existing training material that has become outdated and is missing some key new features.
- BA degree in English or Technical Writing diploma or degree, with 2-5 years of working experience.
- Strong writing and editing skills with technical writing experience, preferably in an engineering or an Oil and Gas environment
- Strong working knowledge of Madcap Flare and Microsoft Word are essential.
- Self starter
- Ability to work as an effective member of a team