Aclaro’s petroLook application can be configured to provide Planning and Budgeting Economics
Aclaro’s petroLook is not meant to replace your project economics tool. Instead, petroLook can be configured to provide Planning or Budgeting Level Economics, including calculating economics for assets that are difficult to model in your current economics tool (due to a complicated fiscal regime, for instance). A petroLook-based Economics solution allows you to:
- Load variables/streams for projects f(or higher rollup levels) rom third party economic evaluation systems, Excel models, Excel templates, or other systems.
- Directly forecast input parameters for projects or higher rollup levels – production, price, capex, opex, interest, royalties, and taxes – or modify the data loaded from other systems into petroLook.
- Calculate the resultant revenue streams, cashflow, earnings, and key performance indicators
- Analyze the impact of changing price and/or parameters
- Combine actual and forecast data to perform full cycle economic evaluations
- Bring in relevant accounting data to perform actual versus forecast analysis
- Reforecast and/or recalculate economics at any time
- Generate any required analysis and reporting
- Control access to the information and functionality of the system
If you’re interested in learning more, contact us for additional information, case studies, and to set up a demo – firstname.lastname@example.org