Aclaro’s petroLook application can provide your company with an integrated reporting solution.
A petroLook-based Integrated Reporting solution allows you to:
- View, analyze, and report ‘live’ from the source systems.
- Capture versions of the data from the source systems to create a ‘snapshot’ or ‘version’ that can be used for future reporting. Versions of the data can be created for specific activities (‘Official Budget’), for specific scenarios (‘2012 Capital Plan – High Price Forecast’), or for a specific time (2011 – 02/10 Analysis).
- Lock key versions of the data so that they can not be updated
- Compare data between different systems and different versions
- Recalculate key performance indicators
- Slice and dice the data using petroLook’s dynamic hierarchy, filtering, and other analysis functionality
- Leverage petroLook’s adhoc reporting as well as a library of hundreds of ‘fixed’ reports which can be used as is or as a starting point for building custom reports
- Benefit from petroLook’s existing system mappings – aclaro has already mapped many of the key oil and gas and accounting systems, allowing implementations to proceed quickly at less cost than alternative solutions.
- Reduce the number of licenses required for the source systems – no need to purchase licenses for ‘View’ or ‘Report’ only users.
- Reduce the time and cost for end-user training – petroLook provides access, analysis, and reporting for accounting, economics, reserves, production, and other key systems through a single interface.
- Generate any required analysis and reporting
- Control access to the information and functionality of the system
If you’re interested in learning more, contact us for additional information, case studies, and to set up a demo – email@example.com